Let's Chat!
THANK YOUUUUU!!!! What's you're favourite coffee? Mine's a caramel cappuccino
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Mine varies a lot.
I love just a plain coffee with creamer, but today I'm getting a special treat of caramel coffee (I think it may be an iced latte, but I'm not completely sure)!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
jesus I spent forever writing the owl response and putting it together LOL but I saw it!
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
oooh fun!
Let's Chat!
Just gotta say now I have interest again in writing
it's odd what rekindles this.
I also need to write a post in the adventure before the mod post
it's odd what rekindles this.I also need to write a post in the adventure before the mod post
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I gotta add more goop to my story egh buuut not yet
Let's Chat!
goop is a funny word
the longer I stare at Vlad I keep seeing an alien and its making me laugh
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Same on both comments!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 20:56 Just gotta say now I have interest again in writingit's odd what rekindles this.
I also need to write a post in the adventure before the mod post
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
UnderstandableVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 21:09goop is a funny word
the longer I stare at Vlad I keep seeing an alien and its making me laugh
Let's Chat!
*Stares*