Let's Chat!
@Vladislav Liam Gunther Owl sent!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi hi so I was indexed before the beginning of this year does that mean if I wanted to I could update Lotus to a 2nd year or if I wanted to I could wait until next year or something like that?
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 29 Jan 2026, 20:33, edited 2 times in total.
Let's Chat!
Heya!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
AV!!!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
You will become a second year upon graduation around July 1-2 as long as you are indexed before July 1st 2026.Lotus Lively wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 20:27 Hi hi so I was indexed before the beginning of this year does that mean if I wanted to I could update Lotus to a 2nd year or if I wanted to I could wait until next year or something like that?
Also, AXEL!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
HEYYYY!!! HOW ARE YOUUUU?
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
I'M GOOD! JUST BORED SINCE I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING IN CLASS. THOUGH I DO GET COFFEE AFTER SCHOOL GETS OUT!
HRU???
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
IM ON THE MOON!!! I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST FINALLY!!!! AND ONLY ONE PIECE OF COLLEGE WORK!!!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
THAT'S AMAZING! CONGRATS!!!! IT'S AWESOME HAVING A LICENSE!!!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |