OOC Let's Chat!

Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:53 I remember another site doing the quibbler or daily prophet every week and I think it'd be fun to do, here anyways, but it wouldn't be something official or that pays. But honestly it'd be a cool club I think? (I literally haven't check the club page in like ages so idk if it even exists)

To write an article frequently. The thing is, I think this is or has been done in the past and therefore it won't be an original idea.

Sooo maybe I won't do that, maybe I'll just get back to writing chapter 3 lol.

---
What school are you thinking hte inpc is going into? I'm gonna switch to clark, then wait another 6 months to deactivate vlad... then create Remy and put him into Durmstrang.
That's so cool! I may actually create a club for that! I myself write an article every few weeks for another site (I split the writing with 2-3 other people), and it works really well! You actually just gave me an idea I'll try to work on writing later. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 18:41
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:53 I remember another site doing the quibbler or daily prophet every week and I think it'd be fun to do, here anyways, but it wouldn't be something official or that pays. But honestly it'd be a cool club I think? (I literally haven't check the club page in like ages so idk if it even exists)

To write an article frequently. The thing is, I think this is or has been done in the past and therefore it won't be an original idea.

Sooo maybe I won't do that, maybe I'll just get back to writing chapter 3 lol.

---
What school are you thinking hte inpc is going into? I'm gonna switch to clark, then wait another 6 months to deactivate vlad... then create Remy and put him into Durmstrang.
That's so cool! I may actually create a club for that! I myself write an article every few weeks for another site (I split the writing with 2-3 other people), and it works really well! You actually just gave me an idea I'll try to work on writing later. :)
Wanna co-run the club together?

And I think I know what site you're talking about because that was the one I was referring to when I was initially talking about it. I never was a salmon for those sites but I was a pumpkin several times.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh we color talking, I know what site now.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
lol :joy:

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm waaaaaaay behind on club stuff :cry2:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm behind on writing


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Im behind in algebra :lol:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm behind in essays


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I'm behind in reading...

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm behind on sleep...

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP