Let's Chat!
That's so cool! I may actually create a club for that! I myself write an article every few weeks for another site (I split the writing with 2-3 other people), and it works really well! You actually just gave me an idea I'll try to work on writing later.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:53 I remember another site doing the quibbler or daily prophet every week and I think it'd be fun to do, here anyways, but it wouldn't be something official or that pays. But honestly it'd be a cool club I think? (I literally haven't check the club page in like ages so idk if it even exists)
To write an article frequently. The thing is, I think this is or has been done in the past and therefore it won't be an original idea.
Sooo maybe I won't do that, maybe I'll just get back to writing chapter 3 lol.
---
What school are you thinking hte inpc is going into? I'm gonna switch to clark, then wait another 6 months to deactivate vlad... then create Remy and put him into Durmstrang.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Wanna co-run the club together?Avery Gray wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 18:41That's so cool! I may actually create a club for that! I myself write an article every few weeks for another site (I split the writing with 2-3 other people), and it works really well! You actually just gave me an idea I'll try to work on writing later.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:53 I remember another site doing the quibbler or daily prophet every week and I think it'd be fun to do, here anyways, but it wouldn't be something official or that pays. But honestly it'd be a cool club I think? (I literally haven't check the club page in like ages so idk if it even exists)
To write an article frequently. The thing is, I think this is or has been done in the past and therefore it won't be an original idea.
Sooo maybe I won't do that, maybe I'll just get back to writing chapter 3 lol.
---
What school are you thinking hte inpc is going into? I'm gonna switch to clark, then wait another 6 months to deactivate vlad... then create Remy and put him into Durmstrang.![]()
And I think I know what site you're talking about because that was the one I was referring to when I was initially talking about it. I never was a salmon for those sites but I was a pumpkin several times.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Oh we color talking, I know what site now.
Let's Chat!
lol
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I'm waaaaaaay behind on club stuff
Let's Chat!
I'm behind on writing
Let's Chat!
Im behind in algebra
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
I'm behind in essays
Let's Chat!
I'm behind in reading...
Let's Chat!
I'm behind on sleep...