OOC Let's Chat!

Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 18:00 I'm lowk tempted to just throw Clark and Vlad behind bars (deactivate them both) and just create Remy and Buck... as originally planned.
Why?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I don't have the patience to wait a year and a few months just to finally get Remy

There's a reason I hop between accounts and write random things. I get bored. And want something new soon, fast.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:58
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:56
Reducio
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 17:53 I remember another site doing the quibbler or daily prophet every week and I think it'd be fun to do, here anyways, but it wouldn't be something official or that pays. But honestly it'd be a cool club I think? (I literally haven't check the club page in like ages so idk if it even exists)

To write an article frequently. The thing is, I think this is or has been done in the past and therefore it won't be an original idea.

Sooo maybe I won't do that, maybe I'll just get back to writing chapter 3 lol.

---
What school are you thinking hte inpc is going into? I'm gonna switch to clark, then wait another 6 months to deactivate vlad... then create Remy and put him into Durmstrang.


I'm going to Beauxbatons for Ashyln
Yay! Beauxbatons needs more people!
Well, Ashyln will be in soon. Full name:Ashyln Opal Yearwood Crow


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
inspired by trisha yearwood :tm:

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 18:02 I don't have the patience to wait a year and a few months just to finally get Remy

There's a reason I hop between accounts and write random things. I get bored. And want something new soon, fast.
If you sy so... I plan on using only Julia, and my INPC will be Julis's cousin cause of a family feud

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 18:04 inspired by trisha yearwood :tm:
Actually she is not. There is a different reason


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I've created a total of 6 accounts for 8 existing characters created on hio. Since 2021.

Noah Jupe (actual account, deactivated), Edward Smith (permanently deac. inpc, before June 2025 transition), Hedeon Karev (inpc, before June 2025 transition)
Cody Stevenson (actual account, Deactivated)
Clark Baird (actual account, pc turned inpc), Vladislav Liam Gunther (actual account, inpc turned pc)
Octavius Baird (actual account, created for staff purposes but I consider it a PC :100:, not a throwaway account. Deactivated), Elmo Break (actual account, created for staff purposes but I consider it a PC)
- Planned but not created: Remy Break (pc), Buck Break (inpc)
actually I created a total of 7 accounts on hio- Noah Maximoff was a multiaccounted that I lied about and got busted for a long while back, but anyways.

I deactivated the first time in late 2021 on Noah to create Cody. Cody was deactivated in early 2022 to reactivate Noah. Noah was deactivated in late 2022 to create Clark. Clark was deactivated March 2024 for Noah to be reactivated. Noah was deactivated in January 2025 for Clark. Clark switched places with Vladislav making Clark an inpc account in September 2025.

I can deactivate Vlad (which deactivates Clark as well) March 21st 2026 to create Remy or I can switch Vlad and Clark again on that date, then wait another 6 months (September 21st 2026) to deactivate Vlad and create Remy.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Wow, that's complicated.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah its just easier to say I get bored and hop around and just wish things were a bit faster, even if I understand why it is the way it is.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Tbh I don't know if I'll even make an inpc bc which of my 53 ocs do I want to do it with like that's to many to choose from :sweatingbullets:

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff