OOC Let's Chat!

Good night Lily!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Night Lily!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 14:28
Mirada Johnson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:22
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 08:37 I just applied for the position of duelling captain…. Fingers crossed 🤞
I wanted to, but I don't have discord....
I think the only position we can apply for without discord is Headliner Coder
Yeah… but sadly I’m a quite bad coder :(

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Coding?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 16:43
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 14:28
Mirada Johnson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:22
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 08:37 I just applied for the position of duelling captain…. Fingers crossed 🤞
I wanted to, but I don't have discord....
I think the only position we can apply for without discord is Headliner Coder
Yeah… but sadly I’m a quite bad coder :(
I applied for the headliner coder once, but didn't get it since I wasn't sure how to code all the parts of it. :lol: Next time it comes out as open I'm going to attempt to try again. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm not a good (bb)coder so that position I'm so not getting

I applied for headliner writer in the past but didn't get them.
I applied for captain in the past and it took four years but I finally became captain (for a brief period, before I realized that that job is sooooo not for me.)
I applied for staff and didn't get my first role until 2023, then left then didn't get it again until 2025, then left. I love staff most of all this, just because of the work. The role never mattered to me, what it was, as long as I could do index or validations and grade and write lessons.
The mentorship program iirc opened early 2022?, I didn't get mentor until later in 2022. Now Mentor has a discord requirement unless it was removed and I missed it?

I just can't get any of those without discord. That being said, those roles pay you sickles to do them. The only one that I am aware of that gives you a title and pays you but does not require discord is Headliner Coder.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I would love to be staff just to help people more and get to write the lessons or do validations, but I don't have a Disc yet. Though I do hope to possibly get it again someday (maybe since I haven't decided), so hopefully I'll be able to become staff someday! :grin:

For now, I'll just work on getting my coding skills better. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I don't want disc honestly for multiple reasons but rn the only other way I'm making extra money is shop orders (which speaking of I should get started on that one soon...)

But lowk I've been playing games more than I've been writing for hio. I've relinquished the koldov broom and magic funds, gave the brooms to aulis and money to her as well.

I have kinda been trying to distance myself a bit? (I'm aware of how unsuccessful I am if I'm on here still lol)
Last edited by Vladislav Liam Gunther on 29 Jan 2026, 17:22, edited 2 times in total.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
coding is roughhhh :(

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
I really want to be a staff on here, but I can’t for two reasons - I don’t have discord, and I’m too young OOC.
The only way I could actually get any other money is through my shop too, but I’m still no where near as good as other people.m, meaning I don’t have any orders…
I am quite a good coder generally, but I haven’t quite got the hang of bbcode yet, so I need to do some practise…

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!