Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Lindsey Bliss wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 21:25
Mirada Johnson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 21:24
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 21:23 All the boys at my school think I'm crazy and weird
My schools girls only, but all the girls think I’m crazy and weird too… just because I read books.
If your smart at my school, everyone thinks your weird
And no school tomorrow either.
Ugh, 4th day off
I was friends with all the boys. SO I'd help them with school. Although for some reason it caused some unwanted attention from some of them.

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 21:45
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 21:25
Mirada Johnson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 21:24
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 21:23 All the boys at my school think I'm crazy and weird
My schools girls only, but all the girls think I’m crazy and weird too… just because I read books.
If your smart at my school, everyone thinks your weird
And no school tomorrow either.
Ugh, 4th day off
Kinda makes sense
I was friends with all the boys. SO I'd help them with school. Although for some reason it caused some unwanted attention from some of them.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Wow

Remember faith and love, these will be your most powerful spells.

**In real life, my ideal wand would be acacia wood with a dragon heartstring core, but what can i do, right?

In real life, my house is also Ravenclaw. **

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:cute: heh

Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ohmygod I adore your pfp! ₍₍⚞(˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)⚟⁾⁾

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I love yours as well, its superlative!

Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 21:23 All the boys at my school think I'm crazy and weird
Well I think you are great, no WONDERFULL!!

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hiiiiiiii

Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.