OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 12:01
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 12:00
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:39 :whistling:

Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!
CHEF TOMLIII :wow:
Hiiii everyonneeee
Hi Joseph! Hru?
Heyyy Julia :happy:
Im good!!! Just had some vermicelli for dinner :decayed: hru?
I don't think it's a need to post the date and time on every post but ig ya can if ya wanna :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 12:07
Julia Evans wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 12:01
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 12:00
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:39 :whistling:

Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!
CHEF TOMLIII :wow:
Hiiii everyonneeee
Hi Joseph! Hru?
Heyyy Julia :happy:
Im good!!! Just had some vermicelli for dinner :decayed: hru?
I don't think it's a need to post the date and time on every post but ig ya can if ya wanna :grin:
Hi Joseph!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 13:04
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 12:07
Julia Evans wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 12:01
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 12:00
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:39 :whistling:

Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!
CHEF TOMLIII :wow:
Hiiii everyonneeee
Hi Joseph! Hru?
Heyyy Julia :happy:
Im good!!! Just had some vermicelli for dinner :decayed: hru?
I don't think it's a need to post the date and time on every post but ig ya can if ya wanna :grin:
Hi Joseph!
Hii Laasya!! :happy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello hello :]

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Nova! Hi Joseph!

Hru both?

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:22
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 08:37 I just applied for the position of duelling captain…. Fingers crossed 🤞
I wanted to, but I don't have discord....
I think the only position we can apply for without discord is Headliner Coder

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 14:26 Hi Nova! Hi Joseph!

Hru both?
I'm gooooooood bouta start ma daily stretching routine :decayed:

Nova! Vlad! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
@Lotus Lively avatar changed

Hi Joe!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 13:04
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 12:07
Julia Evans wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 12:01
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 12:00
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:39 :whistling:

Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!
CHEF TOMLIII :wow:
Hiiii everyonneeee
Hi Joseph! Hru?
Heyyy Julia :happy:
Im good!!! Just had some vermicelli for dinner :decayed: hru?
I don't think it's a need to post the date and time on every post but ig ya can if ya wanna :grin:
Hi Joseph!
I'm great! Just got back from my badminton class. Gonna have dinner now. Ok! Ty

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, guys!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9