Let's Chat!
I just applied for the position of duelling captain…. Fingers crossed
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Good luck!!Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 08:37 I just applied for the position of duelling captain…. Fingers crossed![]()
Let's Chat!
I wanted to, but I don't have discord....Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 08:37 I just applied for the position of duelling captain…. Fingers crossed![]()
Let's Chat!
Heyo guys!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
MADDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hiya Lily
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Heya!!!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Maddy!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:39
Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!
Let's Chat!
OMG MADDYYY HRUUUMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 09:39
Ok so.....Madeline seems like she owes everyone replies.
Will take some time.
Sorry for the wait but trouble had fallen so....
Will get to it people!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..