How Well Known Are You On HiO?

2/10 I just saw a post in a game!

Remember faith and love, these will be your most powerful spells.

**In real life, my ideal wand would be acacia wood with a dragon heartstring core, but what can i do, right?

In real life, my house is also Ravenclaw. **

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 rped with you in one thread before. nice to see you again!

Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 seen you twice ^^ hiii

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10!

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I've seen you around

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 same, you seem like a really cool person ^^

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Thank you! You do too!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
107373636727277272727820/10 Maddy!!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9