Last person to post wins!
I was friends with all the boys. SO I'd help them with school. Although for some reason it caused some unwanted attention from some of them.Lindsey Bliss wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 21:25If your smart at my school, everyone thinks your weirdMirada Johnson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 21:24My schools girls only, but all the girls think I’m crazy and weird too… just because I read books.
And no school tomorrow either.
Ugh, 4th day off
Last person to post wins!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 21:45Kinda makes senseLindsey Bliss wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 21:25If your smart at my school, everyone thinks your weirdMirada Johnson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 21:24My schools girls only, but all the girls think I’m crazy and weird too… just because I read books.
And no school tomorrow either.
Ugh, 4th day off
I was friends with all the boys. SO I'd help them with school. Although for some reason it caused some unwanted attention from some of them.
Last person to post wins!
Wow
Remember faith and love, these will be your most powerful spells.
**In real life, my ideal wand would be acacia wood with a dragon heartstring core, but what can i do, right?
In real life, my house is also Ravenclaw. **
Last person to post wins!
Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"
Last person to post wins!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I love yours as well, its superlative!
Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"
Last person to post wins!
Well I think you are great, no WONDERFULL!!
Hiiii
Last person to post wins!
hiiiiiiii
Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"
Last person to post wins!
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.