OOC Let's Chat!

Brookline Quinn wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:48
Ari Gwild wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 04:56
Brookline Quinn wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 03:54
ari! :wow:
Hey Brookline! How's it going?
this is a little late but it's going! just woke up and it’s really cold!! how’s you?
This is incredibly late but I'm in the same boat. Very cold today but it was a good day at work. Gonna go to bed now so I can get more than 6 hours of sleep for once. Have a good night!

Inveniam viam aut faciam Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13

OOC Let's Chat!
still haven't gotten any word about awards yet i'm losing my mind

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Still haven't finished my Casey solo

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Still don't know latin even know I been studying it for 4 years...


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Still am dragging myself through school and facing burnout again. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Still have more Emmi replies to do...

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Still haven't posted in my solo...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:48
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:40 how are yah people?! It's both freezing and raining here today. :/ :wry:
Its morning rn..... So it's cold..... You okay?
Mostly raining here. It's impacting my mood, so I'm kind of grouchy :sleepy: :ninja:


Anna Wang wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:51
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 00:44 Hi Anna! I hope it's not freezing on your end.
I heard from some it's -40F in some places today :fear:
no way! It's 6 am here! and it's like 20 degrees celsius! Hope you're good, and you too Lily
Surviving :P
Haha, lol. Anybody would be grouchy....
Hey Anna!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
still doing college work :[

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Ari Gwild wrote: 29 Jan 2026, 01:15
Brookline Quinn wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:48
Ari Gwild wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 04:56
Brookline Quinn wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 03:54
ari! :wow:
Hey Brookline! How's it going?
this is a little late but it's going! just woke up and it’s really cold!! how’s you?
This is incredibly late but I'm in the same boat. Very cold today but it was a good day at work. Gonna go to bed now so I can get more than 6 hours of sleep for once. Have a good night!
that’s good (besides the cold ofc)! hope you are able to have a restful night! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?