Let's Chat!
Thanks! I was already ranked as one when I went. SO I had to wrestle once. And omg I was so nervous when my match was almost up! But I won!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 23:08Oo, congrats!Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 23:07ReducioJoseph Sims wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 23:00Wowza dat sounds so cool :>Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 22:55I honestly love it. We’re a smaller school of about a little over 600 (that is with pre-k to 12th grade altogether), so everyone knows everyone. Though the classes are hard, it’s nice since it’s preparing me for college.Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 22:39 Hiiiii everyoneee![]()
Hiii I'm good!! Just got uptis too early to be up and awake
![]()
Oooo private schoolwhat's it like ta be in one?
Thanks! Barely managed to get everything done lol![]()
![]()
![]()
Would luv to be able to know everyone in ma school tooyall must have a strong school spirit then
![]()
HA why? T.T I'm dreading MondayHazel Nelson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 22:55 Oooo good luck at school!
Im waiting for Monday to come around![]()
![]()
How was da league finals?
I happen to be at home 24/7 so that's when I got practice.
I got first place!!!!!!!!!
Let's Chat!
So um idk if I want Lotus to end up training dragons or something like that
Let's Chat!
Well you got 7 years to decide for that
Let's Chat!
Yeah I was thinking about him doing something with dragons originally but now I'm thinking about him getting into Quidditch and some how playing it professionally bc both are cool
Let's Chat!
In my current grade 8th grade there are atleast 385ish studentsDenise Yarbrough wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 23:05 I can't imagine having 600 all pre-k to 12th grade. My public high school has over 2000 students and our class (12 graders) are the largest apparently with like over 530ish students.It's ok but hectic.
Let's Chat!
Av’s going to be an auror and Dyl’s going to be a healer. I knew from when I first created Av that she’d be an auror, but Dyl took some time. 
Also, my high school class (won’t say what grade for privacy reasons) has about 39-40 people.
Also, my high school class (won’t say what grade for privacy reasons) has about 39-40 people.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Emmi's going to be a psychiatrist and work councellor for magical beings! 
Casey will probably end up being a drifter
Casey will probably end up being a drifter
Let's Chat!
Same here for my classAvery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 23:27 Av’s going to be an auror and Dyl’s going to be a healer. I knew from when I first created Av that she’d be an auror, but Dyl took some time.
Also, my high school class (won’t say what grade for privacy reasons) has about 39-40 people.
Let's Chat!
OMW CONGRATZZZHazel Nelson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 23:07ReducioJoseph Sims wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 23:00Wowza dat sounds so cool :>Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 22:55I honestly love it. We’re a smaller school of about a little over 600 (that is with pre-k to 12th grade altogether), so everyone knows everyone. Though the classes are hard, it’s nice since it’s preparing me for college.Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 22:39 Hiiiii everyoneee![]()
Hiii I'm good!! Just got uptis too early to be up and awake
![]()
Oooo private schoolAvery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 11:45
Yeah. The slightly frustrating part is that all the schools around mine are closed for road conditions except for mine because I go to a private school.Though I’m glad you made it home safely! And good luck on the homework!
Hi Laasya!what's it like ta be in one?
Thanks! Barely managed to get everything done lol![]()
![]()
![]()
Would luv to be able to know everyone in ma school tooyall must have a strong school spirit then
![]()
HA why? T.T I'm dreading MondayHazel Nelson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 22:55 Oooo good luck at school!
Im waiting for Monday to come around![]()
![]()
How was da league finals?
I happen to be at home 24/7 so that's when I got practice.
I got first place!!!!!!!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.