OOC Let's Chat!

Denise Yarbrough wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 23:08
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 23:07
Reducio
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 23:00
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 22:55
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 22:39 Hiiiii everyoneee :cute:



Hiii I'm good!! Just got up :sleep: tis too early to be up and awake :decayed:



Oooo private school :wow: what's it like ta be in one?
Thanks! Barely managed to get everything done lol :lol: :grin:
I honestly love it. We’re a smaller school of about a little over 600 (that is with pre-k to 12th grade altogether), so everyone knows everyone. Though the classes are hard, it’s nice since it’s preparing me for college. :)
Wowza dat sounds so cool :>
Would luv to be able to know everyone in ma school too :grin: yall must have a strong school spirit then 💪 :wise:
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 22:55 Oooo good luck at school!

Im waiting for Monday to come around :lol:
HA why? T.T I'm dreading Monday :LOL:
How was da league finals?


I happen to be at home 24/7 so that's when I got practice.

I got first place!!!!!!!!!
Oo, congrats!
Thanks! I was already ranked as one when I went. SO I had to wrestle once. And omg I was so nervous when my match was almost up! But I won!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
So um idk if I want Lotus to end up training dragons or something like that

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Well you got 7 years to decide for that

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah I was thinking about him doing something with dragons originally but now I'm thinking about him getting into Quidditch and some how playing it professionally bc both are cool

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 23:05 I can't imagine having 600 all pre-k to 12th grade. My public high school has over 2000 students and our class (12 graders) are the largest apparently with like over 530ish students. :sweatingbullets: It's ok but hectic.
In my current grade 8th grade there are atleast 385ish students

OOC Let's Chat!
Av’s going to be an auror and Dyl’s going to be a healer. I knew from when I first created Av that she’d be an auror, but Dyl took some time. :lol:

Also, my high school class (won’t say what grade for privacy reasons) has about 39-40 people.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmi's going to be a psychiatrist and work councellor for magical beings! :wow:

Casey will probably end up being a drifter :lol:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 23:27 Av’s going to be an auror and Dyl’s going to be a healer. I knew from when I first created Av that she’d be an auror, but Dyl took some time. :lol:

Also, my high school class (won’t say what grade for privacy reasons) has about 39-40 people.
Same here for my class

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie's gonna be something... and summer will be a tutor if that is a job

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 23:07
Reducio
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 23:00
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 22:55
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 22:39 Hiiiii everyoneee :cute:
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 11:44

Hi Joseph! Hru?
Hiii I'm good!! Just got up :sleep: tis too early to be up and awake :decayed:
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 11:45

Yeah. The slightly frustrating part is that all the schools around mine are closed for road conditions except for mine because I go to a private school. =_= Though I’m glad you made it home safely! And good luck on the homework!

Hi Laasya!
Oooo private school :wow: what's it like ta be in one?
Thanks! Barely managed to get everything done lol :lol: :grin:
I honestly love it. We’re a smaller school of about a little over 600 (that is with pre-k to 12th grade altogether), so everyone knows everyone. Though the classes are hard, it’s nice since it’s preparing me for college. :)
Wowza dat sounds so cool :>
Would luv to be able to know everyone in ma school too :grin: yall must have a strong school spirit then 💪 :wise:
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 22:55 Oooo good luck at school!

Im waiting for Monday to come around :lol:
HA why? T.T I'm dreading Monday :LOL:
How was da league finals?


I happen to be at home 24/7 so that's when I got practice.

I got first place!!!!!!!!!
OMW CONGRATZZZ :wow: YAYAYAYAYAYAYA I KNEW YA GOT DIS :decayed: :fire:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.