OOC Let's Chat!

today was boring, but I have no homework at least

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
I still have a ton of reading to do for Friday :sad:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
I have some reading to do for tomorrow, but whether or not I do it is still up for debate

OOC Let's Chat!
I have two chapters of a book to read, finish my java coding assignment, and take my math test. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
java code?! :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
*shivers*

Coding...

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
I have 5 math problems, 10 minute vocab, and interview, and a quiz to do tonight... sigh

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo vocab! :wow:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiii everyoneee :cute:
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 11:44
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 11:30 Wassuppp? :grin:
Hii Laasya! :biggrin:
Hi Joseph! Hru?
Hiii I'm good!! Just got up :sleep: tis too early to be up and awake :decayed:
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 11:45
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 11:33
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 11:31 Well, not much. I unfortunately have to go to real school today since the roads aren’t as bad as they were, so not too great having to waking up at 5:30 am this morning. :sleep: Wassup with you? :grin:
Oof oh right forgot yall had some snowstorm or smth :sweatingbullets: :nerves:
I'm good too! Its been a long day so Im glad ta finally be home :> got a lotta hw waiting for me tho :lol:
Yeah. The slightly frustrating part is that all the schools around mine are closed for road conditions except for mine because I go to a private school. =_= Though I’m glad you made it home safely! And good luck on the homework!

Hi Laasya!
Oooo private school :wow: what's it like ta be in one?
Thanks! Barely managed to get everything done lol :lol: :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.