OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
revive the chat!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Yesss

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:55
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:53
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:06
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:02
Mirada Johnson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:01
Hi! I’m just standing outside my school, waiting to be collected!
You're so lucky! I still have a little over 3 hours left at school. :)
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:02 Hi Mirada! I'm in bed trying to sleep :lol:




Hi Av! Hru?
Hi! I'm good, but tired. Hru? :grin:
I'm great! Trying to sleep since I gotta wake up slighty earlier in the morning Have something called international day in school where u need to wear ur country's tradition attire
That's so neat! :wow:
Thanks? …

Edit - Goodnight Guys! Sleeping partly cause i'm sleeply and partly cause my phone's 6%
Sorry. My school never does anything like that, so it's really interesting to me. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiiiiiiiii how are ya guuuyytssss

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Achoo...

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
i'm about to find out any minute if I won an award... i'm so nervous!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 20:05 i'm about to find out any minute if I won an award... i'm so nervous!
Go Sage! I hope you did!
Does anyone want ency coding I will do it for free?!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
I think I'm finally going to start writing some long-overdue replies. And finally complete shop orders. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I finally have water!!

Cheering you on Avery! Just got done with mine :-D

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio