OOC Let's Chat!

Natasha Blackwood wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 16:27 Hey guys! Check out my shop!
Please don't advertise shops here. If you'd like to advertise, feel free to post in the advertisement thread that Charlotte linked. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 16:31
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 16:29 Hello!
Hi Charlotte! Hru? I’m planning to do a thread for second years to meet up - would you be interested? (When I’m Mirada, not cinder
I'm doing good, in class rn. ^^ Hbu? Yes I'd love that! That sounds fun

Hey Lily!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 16:36
Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 16:31
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 16:29 Hello!
Hi Charlotte! Hru? I’m planning to do a thread for second years to meet up - would you be interested? (When I’m Mirada, not cinder
I'm doing good, in class rn. ^^ Hbu? Yes I'd love that! That sounds fun

Hey Lily!
I’m good! Yay! Can I mention you when I make it?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 16:38
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 16:36
Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 16:31
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 16:29 Hello!
Hi Charlotte! Hru? I’m planning to do a thread for second years to meet up - would you be interested? (When I’m Mirada, not cinder
I'm doing good, in class rn. ^^ Hbu? Yes I'd love that! That sounds fun

Hey Lily!
I’m good! Yay! Can I mention you when I make it?
Yea of course!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 16:36
Cinder Blaze wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 16:31
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 16:29 Hello!
Hi Charlotte! Hru? I’m planning to do a thread for second years to meet up - would you be interested? (When I’m Mirada, not cinder
I'm doing good, in class rn. ^^ Hbu? Yes I'd love that! That sounds fun

Hey Lily!
Hey Char! Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
*flops* I can't wait to go home later. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:00 *flops* I can't wait to go home later. :lol:
Hi! I’m just standing outside my school, waiting to be collected!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Mirada! I'm in bed trying to sleep :lol:

Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:00 *flops* I can't wait to go home later. :lol:
Hi Av! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:01
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:00 *flops* I can't wait to go home later. :lol:
Hi! I’m just standing outside my school, waiting to be collected!
You're so lucky! I still have a little over 3 hours left at school. :)
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:02 Hi Mirada! I'm in bed trying to sleep :lol:

Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:00 *flops* I can't wait to go home later. :lol:
Hi Av! Hru?
Hi! I'm good, but tired. Hru? :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:02
Mirada Johnson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:01
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:00 *flops* I can't wait to go home later. :lol:
Hi! I’m just standing outside my school, waiting to be collected!
You're so lucky! I still have a little over 3 hours left at school. :)
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:02 Hi Mirada! I'm in bed trying to sleep :lol:

Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 17:00 *flops* I can't wait to go home later. :lol:
Hi Av! Hru?
Hi! I'm good, but tired. Hru? :grin:
I'm great! Trying to sleep since I gotta wake up slighty earlier in the morning Have something called international day in school where u need to wear ur country's tradition attire

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency