Last person to post wins!
Lindsey! r u alright after being a cake?
Last person to post wins!
Hi Lindsey! Hru?
Last person to post wins!
I been better.
I'm amazing honestly. With everyone liking the pages, I might get orders
I'm amazing honestly. With everyone liking the pages, I might get orders
Last person to post wins!
It is unfortunately........Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 16:04Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 14:01Thanks .. I got a mock test on 30 January birthday ruined of Science and on 2 February of Maths....Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:09 @Lily Clark Good luck! I have a science next week too...
Good Luck! I have a math test next week so i'm studying for that... ugh its algebra![]()
Luckily, both of these subjects are easy and good to learn, so I won't have much problem. But after that, on 5th Feb, we have one of English and the last, of SS is on 7th.....Thats waaaaay too many tests awww hope its not ur irl bday too...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
I can kinda relate... Febuary is like an exam month for me. Good Luck with yours!Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 16:35It is unfortunately........Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 16:04Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 14:01Thanks .. I got a mock test on 30 January birthday ruined of Science and on 2 February of Maths....Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:09 @Lily Clark Good luck! I have a science next week too...
Good Luck! I have a math test next week so i'm studying for that... ugh its algebra![]()
Luckily, both of these subjects are easy and good to learn, so I won't have much problem. But after that, on 5th Feb, we have one of English and the last, of SS is on 7th.....Thats waaaaay too many tests awww hope its not ur irl bday too...
![]()
Last person to post wins!
I had four test in one week plus a project due
Last person to post wins!
I take 6 tests per day. Sometimes more but at least 6
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
6???!!!
Last person to post wins!
Yea I have 6 classes and is online schooling. so whatever beens assigned I do. Which mostly all have tests somewhere in them
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
Wow, the most I had was one like at 8:45 then another like hour apart and then yeah