OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:04
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:01
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:41 Hi Lily! Hi Julia! :)
Hey Avery! Hru?
Good, but very tired. Hru?
Hi Av! Why tired?
I had to wake up at 5:30 this morning to make it to school early. There’s also the fact that all the other schools around me except for the college are closed today and my school isn’t. :sleep:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:20
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:04
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:01
Avery Gray wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:41 Hi Lily! Hi Julia! :)
Hey Avery! Hru?
Good, but very tired. Hru?
Hi Av! Why tired?
I had to wake up at 5:30 this morning to make it to school early. There’s also the fact that all the other schools around me except for the college are closed today and my school isn’t. :sleep:
Oof... If it helps even I woke up at 5:30 cause of my athletics squad training

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:58
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:52 Jeezums, it's nearly 1pm already here?? :shock2:
Hope your day is going well!
Feeling a little better! Less stuffy in the nose but definitely a little more coughy and feverish :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:46
Simon Kincaid wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:58
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:52 Jeezums, it's nearly 1pm already here?? :shock2:
Hope your day is going well!
Feeling a little better! Less stuffy in the nose but definitely a little more coughy and feverish :sweatingbullets:
sorry to hear you’re not feeling well :(

“don’t let the muggles get you down!” - ron weasley
shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Thomas!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
hi! Check out my store!
the link is down below
shop!
Last edited by Natasha Blackwood on 28 Jan 2026, 16:18, edited 1 time in total.

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Natasha! Hru?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lindsey!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Thomas Whiteside wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 16:13
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 13:46
Simon Kincaid wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:58
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 12:52 Jeezums, it's nearly 1pm already here?? :shock2:
Hope your day is going well!
Feeling a little better! Less stuffy in the nose but definitely a little more coughy and feverish :sweatingbullets:
sorry to hear you’re not feeling well :(
Awk! I'm on the mend! I'm taking it easy with some fresh air and cold fluids :)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone