How Well Known Are You On HiO?

1092828283882829102/10 Chef Simsy!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 Hi Lily ^^

Karime Lenior// "She Believed She Could So She Did
Stamina: 6|Evasion: 5|Strength: 4|Wisdom: 8|ArcPower: 5|Accuracy: 7|
Ability: Calming Presence

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I seen you sometimes, but never RP'ed you.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10
Seen you around once or twice


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I have seen you somewhere.

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 1st time seeing you


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 first time seeing ya too!! Welcome to hio!! :grin: :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 is the first time I'm seeing you. 😅

Remember faith and love, these will be your most powerful spells.

**In real life, my ideal wand would be acacia wood with a dragon heartstring core, but what can i do, right?

In real life, my house is also Ravenclaw. **

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10, I'm so sorryyyyyyy, I've never seen you before, nice to meet you!

Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 hi Epona!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!