Homework Club
Hey guys,
This is basically a place where you can write doubts about homework and hopefully other people will answer you.
Here is the link to the Sign up thread.
Club members
I will add your names here:
This is basically a place where you can write doubts about homework and hopefully other people will answer you.
Here is the link to the Sign up thread.
Club members
I will add your names here:
Reducio
@Jamie Simpson
Last edited by Harmony Grace on 28 Jan 2026, 18:19, edited 1 time in total.
Harmony.G
Homework Club
I"ll join.
Name: Jamie Simpson
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Doubt: None but soon I will have
Name: Jamie Simpson
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Doubt: None but soon I will have
Homework Club
How do I even have Homework
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
Homework Club
If you have 20 posts already and you have been on site for 10 days then you get homework.
@Rupkatha Das and @Alex Adams
@Rupkatha Das and @Alex Adams
Harmony.G