OOC Let's Chat!

Nyra Eberl wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 14:51 Where can I do my first homework?
You can go to one of the class forums, then at the top you will see 'lectures' then click on one of the lessons and complete it!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*peers head in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 15:01 *peers head in*
Hey Emiline!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 15:02
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 15:01 *peers head in*
Hey Emiline!
Heya Julia! How are you?! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
hey!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Mirada!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 15:02
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 15:02
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 15:01 *peers head in*
Hey Emiline!
Heya Julia! How are you?! <3
I'm great! Wbu?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 15:01 *peers head in*
Hi Emiline!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Heya youngsters! How are you all?! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 15:22 Heya youngsters! How are you all?! <3
Doing good!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 15:22
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 15:22 Heya youngsters! How are you all?! <3
Doing good!
That's great to hear! <3 ^^

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP