Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:30
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:29
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:28
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:28
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:26

I'm great! In school. Have study hall Where nobody studies, obviously :lol:
:lol:
Whatcha doin?
At home lounging on da sofa!
Nice! lucky! Snow day?
No just not at school yet!!

Hiiii

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:31
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:30
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:29
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:28
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:28
:lol:
Whatcha doin?
At home lounging on da sofa!
Nice! lucky! Snow day?
No just not at school yet!!
ohhhh.... okay! Its near;y lunchtime here!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Heyo guys!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Who is the winner?

(I can see the future: before you saw this part of the post you thought of saying MEEE!!! Please be creative)

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 10:31 HI LILY!
Heyo!!! Hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 11:34
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 10:31 HI LILY!
Heyo!!! Hru?
Good! I have a dentist appointment at 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Goodluck

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 11:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 11:34
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 10:31 HI LILY!
Heyo!!! Hru?
Good! I have a dentist appointment at 6
Good luck!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Guys...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency