OOC Let's Chat!

Good luck with your audition! <3 You've got this! *snugs Ellie* I've been alright. Pretty busy with work and the recent snowstorm. XD

OOC Let's Chat!
Devon Wallen wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 04:19 Hi Lotus. How have you been?
I've been good wbt u

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
*pops in* nearly page 500!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiiiiiiioiiooioookjn

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
RANDOMLY POSTING TO REACH PAGE 500!!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:24 RANDOMLY POSTING TO REACH PAGE 500!!!
Yessss

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:24
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:24 RANDOMLY POSTING TO REACH PAGE 500!!!
Yessss
DOING IT AGAIN!!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:25
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:24
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:24 RANDOMLY POSTING TO REACH PAGE 500!!!
Yessss
DOING IT AGAIN!!!
Page five hundred up ahead…

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:26
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:25
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:24
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:24 RANDOMLY POSTING TO REACH PAGE 500!!!
Yessss
DOING IT AGAIN!!!
Page five hundred up ahead…
AAAAAANNNNNDDDD..... DID WE REACH????

Edit – We didn't :cry:
Last edited by Julia Evans on 27 Jan 2026, 08:27, edited 1 time in total.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency