OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:38
Brookline Quinn wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:32
Sage Willows wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:29
Brookline Quinn wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:29
Sage Willows wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:28 it's a BROOOOOOK!!
it’s a SAGEEE! :wow:

good night avery! your solo was so emotional yet so good!! <3
how are you?? <3
i’m all right! currently trying to go to sleep, and hoping for another snow day tomorrow! (i do not want to go to school yet i’m pretty sure they’re not going to cancel school again unfortunately).
how’s you? <3
I hope you get a snow day!! I wish we could have one over here lol
i'm doing great! just finished a bunch of homework, but yesterday was incredible and I feel like i've finally managed recovery from a bunch of past stuff :]
me too!! waitttt you don’t have snow?? thats so sad, even though i hate winter i literally love snow sm. even though it may not happen, i hope you get a snowday soon!!! *tosses some snow to sage*
thats super good!! i’m so glad you’re feeling better!! *tacklesnugs* <333

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brrrrr it’s chilly.

Goodnight, HiO!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:43
Sage Willows wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:38
Brookline Quinn wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:32
Sage Willows wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:29
Brookline Quinn wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:29
how are you?? <3
i’m all right! currently trying to go to sleep, and hoping for another snow day tomorrow! (i do not want to go to school yet i’m pretty sure they’re not going to cancel school again unfortunately).
how’s you? <3
I hope you get a snow day!! I wish we could have one over here lol
i'm doing great! just finished a bunch of homework, but yesterday was incredible and I feel like i've finally managed recovery from a bunch of past stuff :]
me too!! waitttt you don’t have snow?? thats so sad, even though i hate winter i literally love snow sm. even though it may not happen, i hope you get a snowday soon!!! *tosses some snow to sage*
thats super good!! i’m so glad you’re feeling better!! *tacklesnugs* <333
we got a little dusting of snow a few days ago but we haven't had actual snow for a while, just freezing temperatures and wind so bad they had to cancel school last week
thank you!! I am too, it's been a long time dealing with everything so I'm relieved I feel like i've regained control of my life :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:59
Brookline Quinn wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:43
Sage Willows wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:38
Brookline Quinn wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:32
Sage Willows wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 03:29 how are you?? <3
i’m all right! currently trying to go to sleep, and hoping for another snow day tomorrow! (i do not want to go to school yet i’m pretty sure they’re not going to cancel school again unfortunately).
how’s you? <3
I hope you get a snow day!! I wish we could have one over here lol
i'm doing great! just finished a bunch of homework, but yesterday was incredible and I feel like i've finally managed recovery from a bunch of past stuff :]
me too!! waitttt you don’t have snow?? thats so sad, even though i hate winter i literally love snow sm. even though it may not happen, i hope you get a snowday soon!!! *tosses some snow to sage*
thats super good!! i’m so glad you’re feeling better!! *tacklesnugs* <333
we got a little dusting of snow a few days ago but we haven't had actual snow for a while, just freezing temperatures and wind so bad they had to cancel school last week
thank you!! I am too, it's been a long time dealing with everything so I'm relieved I feel like i've regained control of my life :]
dang thats even worst, cold temperatures without the reward of real snow!! yet im glad school was canceled for you! (school was canceled for me as well and i think its safe to say that i was so happy ^-^)
i’m so glad everything’s working out for you!! and control over your life is always good news to here (:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lotus. How have you been?

OOC Let's Chat!
DEVON!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie! <3 Hiya! How have you been?

OOC Let's Chat!
good, little stressed with homework and auditions tomorrow but... yeah! How bout you?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿