Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Or they were the cakes

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oohhh maybe so! But either way, i love it :D <3

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Well to bad they were the cakes aren't here to make more! They both are also mad at me sooo I will leave when they come on! :decayed:

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
whaaaat whyyyy?? :ninja:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I might've turned them into the cakes y'all just ate :lol: ^^

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:wry: oh deaaaar

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
life's weird

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oooh human cakes :wow:
I wanna try too~
*turns Hazel into a strawberry cake* :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.