Let's Chat!
Sage!
Let's Chat!
*pops head in* I don't think Emmi will get any abilities, Axel maybe but Emi is fine without them
Let's Chat!
Emiline!
Let's Chat!
Heya!
Let's Chat!
Im gonna work on the reply for Hazies and Axels thread!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Just replied!
Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 22:03Just replied!
Let's Chat!
@Nancy McLoughlin HEY
Mom made brownies
I realized I liked the depression brownies more than the one she made
I lost the recipe
do you still have it
Mom made brownies
I realized I liked the depression brownies more than the one she made
Reducio
for clarification I call them depression brownies because they I believe lacked milk and used just water but I could be wrong. But also it was also like old recipes put into one recipe book and that specifically was an older recipe from I think 1930s? again could be wrong but that's just what I called it.
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.