OOC Let's Chat!

Hi ummm I’m not Nyra

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 19:21 Hi ummm I’m not Nyra
Nyra posted before you did

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
I was talking to Nyra.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Ooooooooookkkkkk

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Heeeeyyy

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lindsey love the code!!!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi ! No Proplem! It was a basic code


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
FINALLY I've decided what sage's 4th year ability will be
and now time to do hours worth of homework...

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency