Last person to post wins!
Hazel....
Last person to post wins!
I stand by my decisionHazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 19:16 *turns Lindsey and ELowing into cake* Adora made the right choice! People deserves to be cake!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
Really Hazel
Last person to post wins!
What?!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
I am offendedHazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 19:16 *turns Lindsey and ELowing into cake* Adora made the right choice! People deserves to be cake!
Hiiii
Last person to post wins!
So am i.
Last person to post wins!
*Shrugs* Not my circus not my monkeys
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
What about the acrobats?
Hiiii
Last person to post wins!
Its a saying. Its means its not my business so I'm not going to do anything about it
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
OkHazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 19:22Its a saying. Its means its not my business so I'm not going to do anything about it
Hiiii