Give me a nick name
Eloooo
Give me a nick name
Prank
Give me a nick name
Win- win
Give me a nick name
Lin-lin
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Give me a nick name
Jojo
Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"
Give me a nick name
eva
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Give me a nick name
Beau
Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"
Give me a nick name
line