Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:15
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:13
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:05
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:45

OOHHH, then your dad is correct! BTW, what's the league bout?
So in wrestling there's different leagues. In league finals, you wrestle everyone that's in your league and weight class. In order to make Cif you need to place as the top three in league.
Cool! You'll definetly make it to Cif umm... what is CIF?
Cif is where you compete for masters. SO it goes league finals where everyone goes Cif the people who were top 3 in league masters have to make the top 5 for that and then state make the top ten in masters. top 8 to place

I hope that explains it at least a little bit. Im not good at explain :lol:
Hazel... I am damn sure you are gonna win!!!
Yea! It'd be super cool considering I just started highschool

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:15
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:13
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:05
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:02

So in wrestling there's different leagues. In league finals, you wrestle everyone that's in your league and weight class. In order to make Cif you need to place as the top three in league.
Cool! You'll definetly make it to Cif umm... what is CIF?
Cif is where you compete for masters. SO it goes league finals where everyone goes Cif the people who were top 3 in league masters have to make the top 5 for that and then state make the top ten in masters. top 8 to place

I hope that explains it at least a little bit. Im not good at explain :lol:
Hazel... I am damn sure you are gonna win!!!
Yea! It'd be super cool considering I just started highschool
YEAH!!!!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:21
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:15
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:13
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:05

Cool! You'll definetly make it to Cif umm... what is CIF?
Cif is where you compete for masters. SO it goes league finals where everyone goes Cif the people who were top 3 in league masters have to make the top 5 for that and then state make the top ten in masters. top 8 to place

I hope that explains it at least a little bit. Im not good at explain :lol:
Hazel... I am damn sure you are gonna win!!!
Yea! It'd be super cool considering I just started highschool
YEAH!!!!!!!!
:woot:

Although the boys team? Im so freaking worried for them :lol: Theyve lost almost every time I watched them

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:21
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:15
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:13
Cif is where you compete for masters. SO it goes league finals where everyone goes Cif the people who were top 3 in league masters have to make the top 5 for that and then state make the top ten in masters. top 8 to place

I hope that explains it at least a little bit. Im not good at explain :lol:
Hazel... I am damn sure you are gonna win!!!
Yea! It'd be super cool considering I just started highschool
YEAH!!!!!!!!
:woot:

Although the boys team? Im so freaking worried for them :lol: Theyve lost almost every time I watched them
Oh no..... Anyways, GIRL POWER!!!!!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:27
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:21
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:15

Hazel... I am damn sure you are gonna win!!!
Yea! It'd be super cool considering I just started highschool
YEAH!!!!!!!!
:woot:

Although the boys team? Im so freaking worried for them :lol: Theyve lost almost every time I watched them
Oh no..... Anyways, GIRL POWER!!!!!!!!!
YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!11
Although I sadly have to suffer for the boys failures at practice :cry2:

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:27
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:21
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:15

Hazel... I am damn sure you are gonna win!!!
Yea! It'd be super cool considering I just started highschool
YEAH!!!!!!!!
:woot:

Although the boys team? Im so freaking worried for them :lol: Theyve lost almost every time I watched them
Oh no..... Anyways, GIRL POWER!!!!!!!!!
I agree!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:58
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:56 Sounds like me.
doing some coding
:lol: Whatcha doin?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:38
Cinder Blaze wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:34
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:33
Cinder Blaze wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:29
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:20 Good! Stoked for League Finals tomorrow! :wow: I just need to beat the girl I lost too and Ill be going to Cif as First!

How are you?
Good luck! I’m good, but tired… I also really want to rp as Cinder, but don’t know what to do…
I had that issue too :lol:

Maybe start roleplaying with someone you've done it with before
I want to, but the problem is that I have only rp’d with two people, both of which are PCs, so I couldn’t do it at Beauxbatons…
Ooo! Maybe ask @Axel Brooks to rp with you!
Eughhhh Hazel stop talking about me :tongue3: :grin:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Axel Brooks wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 18:58
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:38
Cinder Blaze wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:34
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:33
Cinder Blaze wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:29
Good luck! I’m good, but tired… I also really want to rp as Cinder, but don’t know what to do…
I had that issue too :lol:

Maybe start roleplaying with someone you've done it with before
I want to, but the problem is that I have only rp’d with two people, both of which are PCs, so I couldn’t do it at Beauxbatons…
Ooo! Maybe ask @Axel Brooks to rp with you!
Eughhhh Hazel stop talking about me :tongue3: :grin:
Why???????? You're such an amazing person to be around! I just need to brag about my best friend!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|