Last person to post wins!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
So in wrestling there's different leagues. In league finals, you wrestle everyone that's in your league and weight class. In order to make Cif you need to place as the top three in league.Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:45OOHHH, then your dad is correct! BTW, what's the league bout?Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:44Thanks!!!! I've almost beat everyone in my league. Right now tho Im coming up as second, Ive only lost once. And my dad says I could beat herLily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42OOOOOO, nice!! Good luck!!!!
Last person to post wins!
Cool! You'll definetly make it to Cif umm... what is CIF?Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:02So in wrestling there's different leagues. In league finals, you wrestle everyone that's in your league and weight class. In order to make Cif you need to place as the top three in league.Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:45OOHHH, then your dad is correct! BTW, what's the league bout?Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:44Thanks!!!! I've almost beat everyone in my league. Right now tho Im coming up as second, Ive only lost once. And my dad says I could beat her
Last person to post wins!
You are so winning it!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:02So in wrestling there's different leagues. In league finals, you wrestle everyone that's in your league and weight class. In order to make Cif you need to place as the top three in league.Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:45OOHHH, then your dad is correct! BTW, what's the league bout?Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:44Thanks!!!! I've almost beat everyone in my league. Right now tho Im coming up as second, Ive only lost once. And my dad says I could beat her
Hey Ada!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Would you be willing to trade hufflepuff and ravenclaw badges @Lily Clarke?
Last person to post wins!
Sure, Jules!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Cif is where you compete for masters. SO it goes league finals where everyone goes Cif the people who were top 3 in league masters have to make the top 5 for that and then state make the top ten in masters. top 8 to placeJulia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:05Cool! You'll definetly make it to Cif umm... what is CIF?Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:02So in wrestling there's different leagues. In league finals, you wrestle everyone that's in your league and weight class. In order to make Cif you need to place as the top three in league.Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:45OOHHH, then your dad is correct! BTW, what's the league bout?Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:44Thanks!!!! I've almost beat everyone in my league. Right now tho Im coming up as second, Ive only lost once. And my dad says I could beat her
I hope that explains it at least a little bit. Im not good at explain
Last person to post wins!
Hazel... I am damn sure you are gonna win!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:13Cif is where you compete for masters. SO it goes league finals where everyone goes Cif the people who were top 3 in league masters have to make the top 5 for that and then state make the top ten in masters. top 8 to placeJulia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:05Cool! You'll definetly make it to Cif umm... what is CIF?Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:02So in wrestling there's different leagues. In league finals, you wrestle everyone that's in your league and weight class. In order to make Cif you need to place as the top three in league.Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:45OOHHH, then your dad is correct! BTW, what's the league bout?Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:44
Thanks!!!! I've almost beat everyone in my league. Right now tho Im coming up as second, Ive only lost once. And my dad says I could beat her
I hope that explains it at least a little bit. Im not good at explain![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Got it Hazel!
Great! But small problem. My 'give' isn't and doesn't work on my phone so do you mind if I give you after a while??? Sorry again! I had forgotten about it.
Last person to post wins!
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:17 Got it Hazel!
Great! But small problem. My 'give' isn't and doesn't work on my phone so do you mind if I give you after a while??? Sorry again! I had forgotten about it.
Np! Take your time!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |