Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:33
Cinder Blaze wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:29
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:20 Good! Stoked for League Finals tomorrow! :wow: I just need to beat the girl I lost too and Ill be going to Cif as First!

How are you?
Good luck! I’m good, but tired… I also really want to rp as Cinder, but don’t know what to do…
I had that issue too :lol:

Maybe start roleplaying with someone you've done it with before
I want to, but the problem is that I have only rp’d with two people, both of which are PCs, so I couldn’t do it at Beauxbatons…

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:20 Good! Stoked for League Finals tomorrow! :wow: I just need to beat the girl I lost too and Ill be going to Cif as First!

How are you?
Good luck Hazel!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cinder Blaze wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:34
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:33
Cinder Blaze wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:29
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:20 Good! Stoked for League Finals tomorrow! :wow: I just need to beat the girl I lost too and Ill be going to Cif as First!

How are you?
Good luck! I’m good, but tired… I also really want to rp as Cinder, but don’t know what to do…
I had that issue too :lol:

Maybe start roleplaying with someone you've done it with before
I want to, but the problem is that I have only rp’d with two people, both of which are PCs, so I couldn’t do it at Beauxbatons…
Ooo! Maybe ask @Axel Brooks to rp with you!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:06
Bree Grey wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 15:15 Hello!!!
Hi lily!
Hey Bree!
How've ya been?
I am good! Hru?
Hey Cinder! Hey Jules!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Lils!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Whatcha doing?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:39
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:06
Bree Grey wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 15:15 Hello!!!
Hi lily!
Hey Bree!
How've ya been?
I am good! Hru?
Hey Cinder! Hey Jules!
Im good too! Excited for league!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:39
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:06
Bree Grey wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:04

Hi lily!
Hey Bree!
How've ya been?
I am good! Hru?
Hey Cinder! Hey Jules!
Im good too! Excited for league!
OOOOOO, nice!! Good luck!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:39
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:06

Hey Bree!
How've ya been?
I am good! Hru?
Hey Cinder! Hey Jules!
Im good too! Excited for league!
OOOOOO, nice!! Good luck!!!!
Thanks!!!! I've almost beat everyone in my league. Right now tho Im coming up as second, Ive only lost once. And my dad says I could beat her

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:39
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:15

How've ya been?
I am good! Hru?
Hey Cinder! Hey Jules!
Im good too! Excited for league!
OOOOOO, nice!! Good luck!!!!
Thanks!!!! I've almost beat everyone in my league. Right now tho Im coming up as second, Ive only lost once. And my dad says I could beat her
OOHHH, then your dad is correct! BTW, what's the league bout?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9