Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Me Wins!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 15:15 Hello!!!
Hi lily!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bree Grey wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 15:15 Hello!!!
Hi lily!
Hey Bree!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:06
Bree Grey wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 15:15 Hello!!!
Hi lily!
Hey Bree!
How've ya been?

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi Hazel!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hi cinder!!!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hru?

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Good! Stoked for League Finals tomorrow! :wow: I just need to beat the girl I lost too and Ill be going to Cif as First!

How are you?

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:20 Good! Stoked for League Finals tomorrow! :wow: I just need to beat the girl I lost too and Ill be going to Cif as First!

How are you?
Good luck! I’m good, but tired… I also really want to rp as Cinder, but don’t know what to do…

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cinder Blaze wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:29
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:20 Good! Stoked for League Finals tomorrow! :wow: I just need to beat the girl I lost too and Ill be going to Cif as First!

How are you?
Good luck! I’m good, but tired… I also really want to rp as Cinder, but don’t know what to do…
I had that issue too :lol:

Maybe start roleplaying with someone you've done it with before

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|