Let's Chat!
AH I CANT PUBLISH MY HOMEBREWED SUBCLASS
(its ok it wasn't actually my creation but if I get this notification I think that meansit isn't going to work right in character creation. The notification being "This homebrew Subclass does not have the necessary class features with the correct required levels.")
;-; ok im new to using the homebrew feature on dndbeyond wheres the tutorial
(its ok it wasn't actually my creation but if I get this notification I think that meansit isn't going to work right in character creation. The notification being "This homebrew Subclass does not have the necessary class features with the correct required levels.");-; ok im new to using the homebrew feature on dndbeyond wheres the tutorial
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
Let's Chat!
ok?Clark Baird wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 14:55 AH I CANT PUBLISH MY HOMEBREWED SUBCLASS(its ok it wasn't actually my creation but if I get this notification I think that meansit isn't going to work right in character creation. The notification being "This homebrew Subclass does not have the necessary class features with the correct required levels.")
;-; ok im new to using the homebrew feature on dndbeyond wheres the tutorial![]()
Hi Laas @Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Hey Nyra! I'm great! Wbu?
Let's Chat!
lets see what I need to do.. do I need to add in the base fighter stuff, I lowk thought that was already added by default..
--
@Archer Duncan - Good reply
"and I"... "am a very committed hater"
--
@Archer Duncan - Good reply
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
Thank you!! Hehe, i am very happy with our thread.Elmo Break wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 15:02 lets see what I need to do.. do I need to add in the base fighter stuff, I lowk thought that was already added by default..
--
@Archer Duncan - Good reply"and I"... "am a very committed hater"
![]()
I am not even singed. My wings are untouched. You use them for everything, except flight.
Liliya Starkova| Anthonie Engelbrecht
Liliya Starkova| Anthonie Engelbrecht
Let's Chat!
I wasn't sure how long it would take you to see this lolArcher Duncan wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 15:04Thank you!! Hehe, i am very happy with our thread.Elmo Break wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 15:02 lets see what I need to do.. do I need to add in the base fighter stuff, I lowk thought that was already added by default..
--
@Archer Duncan - Good reply"and I"... "am a very committed hater"
![]()
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Ahhhh, nice!Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:48Doing some homework and starting the auditions rp for the bandLily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:45U?Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:45Nice....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Thanks! But I must dissapoint you... I did an RP today, so my brain's not working... decided to do it tmrLily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 15:14Ahhhh, nice!Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:48Doing some homework and starting the auditions rp for the band