OOC Let's Chat!

AH I CANT PUBLISH MY HOMEBREWED SUBCLASS :weary: (its ok it wasn't actually my creation but if I get this notification I think that meansit isn't going to work right in character creation. The notification being "This homebrew Subclass does not have the necessary class features with the correct required levels.")

;-; ok im new to using the homebrew feature on dndbeyond wheres the tutorial :sob:

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Baird wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 14:55 AH I CANT PUBLISH MY HOMEBREWED SUBCLASS :weary: (its ok it wasn't actually my creation but if I get this notification I think that meansit isn't going to work right in character creation. The notification being "This homebrew Subclass does not have the necessary class features with the correct required levels.")

;-; ok im new to using the homebrew feature on dndbeyond wheres the tutorial :sob:
ok?

Hi Laas @Laasya Manjunath

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi jules hi laas hi lils
How r u?

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyra Eberl wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 14:58 Hi jules hi laas hi lils
How r u?
Hey Nyra! I'm great! Wbu?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
lets see what I need to do.. do I need to add in the base fighter stuff, I lowk thought that was already added by default..

--
@Archer Duncan - Good reply :wink: "and I"... "am a very committed hater" :rofl:

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
Elmo Break wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 15:02 lets see what I need to do.. do I need to add in the base fighter stuff, I lowk thought that was already added by default..

--
@Archer Duncan - Good reply :wink: "and I"... "am a very committed hater" :rofl:
Thank you!! Hehe, i am very happy with our thread.

I am not even singed. My wings are untouched. You use them for everything, except flight.
Liliya Starkova| Anthonie Engelbrecht

OOC Let's Chat!
Archer Duncan wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 15:04
Elmo Break wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 15:02 lets see what I need to do.. do I need to add in the base fighter stuff, I lowk thought that was already added by default..

--
@Archer Duncan - Good reply :wink: "and I"... "am a very committed hater" :rofl:
Thank you!! Hehe, i am very happy with our thread.
I wasn't sure how long it would take you to see this lol

:P Ill try to get a reply up soon, assuming -- oh its snowing.. DANG IT OCME ON I WANTED RAIN :sob:-- anyways-- I'm trying to work on dndbeyond rn then i should? be continuing the dungeon crawl I was doing yesterday then I might be free?

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:45
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:44
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43

:lol: sooo... whatcha doin?
Talking with my friend!
Nice....
U?
Doing some homework and starting the auditions rp for the band
Ahhhh, nice!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 15:14
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:45
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:44

Talking with my friend!
Nice....
U?
Doing some homework and starting the auditions rp for the band
Ahhhh, nice!
Thanks! But I must dissapoint you... I did an RP today, so my brain's not working... decided to do it tmr

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency