Last person to post wins!
Yes it does!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:47You made the rule, so it doesn't work with you!Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:45Wdym?!?!Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:44But you made it so it doesn't work!Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 13:43Like I said... THE WORDS NEEDED TO WIN HAVE BEEN POSTED LATEST BY ME
Me Wins!
Never said rules couldn't change...
Last person to post wins!
Me Wins!
Last person to post wins!
I win!!!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
I WIN!!!!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
to win you must post (with punctuation) 'Me Wins!'
Me Wins!
Last person to post wins!
Is that a new rule?
Me Wins!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Actually...
Me Wins!
Me Wins!