How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 first time seeing you ever! I don't think I ever saw you as Eulalia either
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 Nice to meet you!
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 nice to meet you as well!
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 hello!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 I haven't seen you around much
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/0 hey!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000/10 hiii Lily
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Laasya!
need ta think of a nickname for ya
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.