How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hihi!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 hi
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 heyyy azzure! i’m great! currently trying to procrastinate my chores lol. how are you??
8/10 ooo hey lindsey!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I've seen you here and there, but I don't recognize you from when I was Eulalia.
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 Welcome to hio!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |