Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

:wow:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Me


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nope, me

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey guys! Sorry to break it to you, but I WON

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
wrong- I actually win

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Me ^^

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nopeeee

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Heyo guys!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Laasya!
Nope, you don't

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9