Give me a nick name
Laaaa!
Give me a nick name
Elo
Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"
Give me a nick name
Winnie
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
Give me a nick name
Lexa
Nothing is more hateful to wisdom than excessive cleverness- Edgar Allan Poe, The Purloined Letter.∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
" I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me"
Give me a nick name
Valey
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Give me a nick name
Azzy!
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |