OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:26
Aurelia Valentine wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:25 It doesn't snow here but I wouldn't wish for one, lol.

Been a long time since I've been here!
Hi Aurelia! Hru? Don't see you around here much!
I'm supposed to be asleep; a type of rebellion I do every Monday. Which I know I will regret later but that is a problem my future me would have to grapple with. How about you?

Hi, Lily!

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

OOC Let's Chat!
Aurelia Valentine wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:32
Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:26
Aurelia Valentine wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:25 It doesn't snow here but I wouldn't wish for one, lol.

Been a long time since I've been here!
Hi Aurelia! Hru? Don't see you around here much!
I'm supposed to be asleep; a type of rebellion I do every Monday. Which I know I will regret later but that is a problem my future me would have to grapple with. How about you?

Hi, Lily!
I'm great! Even I'm supposed to be asleep

Hey lils

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I GOT INTO MY PROGRAM
I'M SCREAMMINNGG oh my god

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:37 I GOT INTO MY PROGRAM
I'M SCREAMMINNGG oh my god
Well done Sage!!!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:37 I GOT INTO MY PROGRAM
I'M SCREAMMINNGG oh my god
YAYAYAY!!!!!!! CONGOS!!!!!

Aurelia Valentine wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:32
Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:26
Aurelia Valentine wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:25 It doesn't snow here but I wouldn't wish for one, lol.

Been a long time since I've been here!
Hi Aurelia! Hru? Don't see you around here much!
I'm supposed to be asleep; a type of rebellion I do every Monday. Which I know I will regret later but that is a problem my future me would have to grapple with. How about you?

Hi, Lily!
hru?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:37 I GOT INTO MY PROGRAM
I'M SCREAMMINNGG oh my god
Good Job! Even tho i have no idea what the program is... :lol:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:22 Hi Lindsey! Hru?


This is not advertising, but would anyone like to join The Hio Band???
Tired been busy writing roleplays on another website.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:37 I GOT INTO MY PROGRAM
I'M SCREAMMINNGG oh my god
WOOOOOO!!!! Congratsssssssssss!!!!!! <3 :grin: :grin:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:37 I GOT INTO MY PROGRAM
I'M SCREAMMINNGG oh my god
WOOOO U GO SAGE!!!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!! Congrats Sage <3