Let's Chat!
I'm supposed to be asleep; a type of rebellion I do every Monday. Which I know I will regret later but that is a problem my future me would have to grapple with. How about you?Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:26Hi Aurelia! Hru? Don't see you around here much!Aurelia Valentine wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:25 It doesn't snow here but I wouldn't wish for one, lol.
Been a long time since I've been here!
Hi, Lily!
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
Let's Chat!
I'm great! Even I'm supposed to be asleepAurelia Valentine wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:32I'm supposed to be asleep; a type of rebellion I do every Monday. Which I know I will regret later but that is a problem my future me would have to grapple with. How about you?Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:26Hi Aurelia! Hru? Don't see you around here much!Aurelia Valentine wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:25 It doesn't snow here but I wouldn't wish for one, lol.
Been a long time since I've been here!
Hi, Lily!
Hey lils
Let's Chat!
Well done Sage!!!
Let's Chat!
YAYAYAY!!!!!!! CONGOS!!!!!
hru?Aurelia Valentine wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:32I'm supposed to be asleep; a type of rebellion I do every Monday. Which I know I will regret later but that is a problem my future me would have to grapple with. How about you?Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:26Hi Aurelia! Hru? Don't see you around here much!Aurelia Valentine wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:25 It doesn't snow here but I wouldn't wish for one, lol.
Been a long time since I've been here!
Hi, Lily!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Good Job! Even tho i have no idea what the program is...
Let's Chat!
Tired been busy writing roleplays on another website.Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:22 Hi Lindsey! Hru?
This is not advertising, but would anyone like to join The Hio Band???
Let's Chat!
WOOOOOO!!!! Congratsssssssssss!!!!!!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
WOOOO U GO SAGE!!!!