OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:18
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:18
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:17
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:13 Ooh, yeah we're probably not going to have school Monday, Tuesday and maybe the whole week
Lucky! Even when there is heavy rain, they will still make us come to school :'(
We have over 10 inches of snow
Oh wow! I wish we had snow here
Same...

Hi laasya! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Good! supposed to be sleeping

OOC Let's Chat!
same here......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Same here...

@Lily Clarke @Laasya Manjunath

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:14 Lucky! Too many people not having school tmr for various reasons... this is not helping my mood since im going to bed FOR school tmr

Denise Yarbrough wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:12
Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 15:29
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 15:27
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 15:23 We have so much snow here. It’s crazy! :lol:

Even though my school hasn’t announced it yet, we’re pretty much guaranteed an AMI (online school) day or maybe a snow day if we’re lucky.
My school district decided on 3 snow days and if we run out, then virtual school. That means I might have off Monday and Tuesday. :cheers:
I said it before, and i'll say it agin - you guys are so lucky.

Oh and Hru?
I'm good. Wbu?
I'm great had a crazy day. Met a lot of people.... Whatcha doin?
I'm doing homework. Eugh, my teachers will still give homework even if it's a day off. :hypno: I'm a senior so it's not as bad as my junior year but I do take the hardest classes my school offers.

OOC Let's Chat!
I been writing


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lindsey! Hru?


This is not advertising, but would anyone like to join The Hio Band???

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
It doesn't snow here but I wouldn't wish for one, lol.

Been a long time since I've been here!

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

OOC Let's Chat!
Aurelia Valentine wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 17:25 It doesn't snow here but I wouldn't wish for one, lol.

Been a long time since I've been here!
Hi Aurelia! Hru? Don't see you around here much!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Aurelia!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9