OOC Let's Chat!

same here.........

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
same

wish there was snow here :nerves:

I’d kill to go skiing every day :woot:

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
ikr? it just becomes cold here.... not even snow..

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
it’s barely even cold where I live :sad:

the lowest the temperature goes is like 10 degrees celsius for a day or so

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 15:29
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 15:27
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 15:23 We have so much snow here. It’s crazy! :lol:

Even though my school hasn’t announced it yet, we’re pretty much guaranteed an AMI (online school) day or maybe a snow day if we’re lucky.
My school district decided on 3 snow days and if we run out, then virtual school. That means I might have off Monday and Tuesday. :cheers:
I said it before, and i'll say it agin - you guys are so lucky.

Oh and Hru?
I'm good. Wbu?

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh, yeah we're probably not going to have school Monday, Tuesday and maybe the whole week


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lucky! Too many people not having school tmr for various reasons... this is not helping my mood since im going to bed FOR school tmr

Denise Yarbrough wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:12
Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 15:29
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 15:27
Avery Gray wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 15:23 We have so much snow here. It’s crazy! :lol:

Even though my school hasn’t announced it yet, we’re pretty much guaranteed an AMI (online school) day or maybe a snow day if we’re lucky.
My school district decided on 3 snow days and if we run out, then virtual school. That means I might have off Monday and Tuesday. :cheers:
I said it before, and i'll say it agin - you guys are so lucky.

Oh and Hru?
I'm good. Wbu?
I'm great had a crazy day. Met a lot of people.... Whatcha doin?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:13 Ooh, yeah we're probably not going to have school Monday, Tuesday and maybe the whole week
Lucky! Even when there is heavy rain, they will still make us come to school :'(

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:17
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:13 Ooh, yeah we're probably not going to have school Monday, Tuesday and maybe the whole week
Lucky! Even when there is heavy rain, they will still make us come to school :'(
We have over 10 inches of snow


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:18
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:17
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 16:13 Ooh, yeah we're probably not going to have school Monday, Tuesday and maybe the whole week
Lucky! Even when there is heavy rain, they will still make us come to school :'(
We have over 10 inches of snow
Oh wow! I wish we had snow here