Last person to post wins!
Sorry to brake it to ya but, I won
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
6(0_0)9
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
Last person to post wins!
no, I won and I can prove it! *gets a trophy and scribbles her name on it*
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Yes they do! it has my name on it!!!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Yes it does *picks a marker, crosses 'Ada' and writes 'Alex'*
*Smiles*
*Smiles*
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
Last person to post wins!
I also think so, thanks
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |