Last person to post wins!
Hey!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
I won muahahaha
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
Last person to post wins!
I won actually
Last person to post wins!
Hey! sorry to doubt yall's judgment, but I thinks I won
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
I really don't think so, Ada
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
Last person to post wins!
I really do
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Hehehehe your funny but I won
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
Last person to post wins!
But you see the thing is your 'thinking' is worng in this matter, so actually I WON