OOC Let's Chat!

*pops head in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Aurora! Hey Colin! Hey Emi! Hey Jules!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 07:13 Hey Aurora! Hey Colin! Hey Emi! Hey Jules!
Hi lils

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Laasya! Hey Jules!!
Hru both?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 07:46 Hey Laasya! Hey Jules!!
Hru both?
I'm great! Going out for lunch in a while to meet someone. Wbu? Also doing a really last minute RP

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 07:46 Hey Laasya! Hey Jules!!
Hru both?
Doing good! Finishing my Kannada class work

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 07:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 07:46 Hey Laasya! Hey Jules!!
Hru both?
I'm great! Going out for lunch in a while to meet someone. Wbu? Also doing a really last minute RP
Ooooo, who are you meeting??!! T-)

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 07:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 07:46 Hey Laasya! Hey Jules!!
Hru both?
Doing good! Finishing my Kannada class work
Wait, no way you live in Karnataka?!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 08:17
Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 07:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 07:46 Hey Laasya! Hey Jules!!
Hru both?
I'm great! Going out for lunch in a while to meet someone. Wbu? Also doing a really last minute RP
Ooooo, who are you meeting??!! T-)

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 07:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 07:46 Hey Laasya! Hey Jules!!
Hru both?
Doing good! Finishing my Kannada class work
Wait, no way you live in Karnataka?!
Ya, I do

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 08:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 08:17
Julia Evans wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 07:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 07:46 Hey Laasya! Hey Jules!!
Hru both?
I'm great! Going out for lunch in a while to meet someone. Wbu? Also doing a really last minute RP
Ooooo, who are you meeting??!! T-)

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 07:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Jan 2026, 07:46 Hey Laasya! Hey Jules!!
Hru both?
Doing good! Finishing my Kannada class work
Wait, no way you live in Karnataka?!
Ya, I do
Nicceeee!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9