Name a fictional character A-Z!

Lucien - ACOTAR

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

Name a fictional character A-Z!
manwë - the silmarillon

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Nicasia -The cruel prince

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ori - Hobbit

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Name a fictional character A-Z!
perry-the-winkle - the adventures of tom bombadil

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Queen of heart (Alice in wonderland)

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

Name a fictional character A-Z!
rúmil - lord of the rings

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Simon - Simon sort of says

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

Name a fictional character A-Z!
théodred - lord of the rings

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

Name a fictional character A-Z!
Ursula- the little mermeid (had to think a lot in this one :expressionless: )

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”