Last person to post wins!
Well it works! DOes it not show on you screen?Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:08Ok…Bree Grey wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:06Try to post your banner on here for we could see the coding done to itElowin Pankhurst wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:02What kind off pic? It looked like this…Lily Clarke wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:01What happened? Can you show me a pic?Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:00
My banner won’t show up even when I do the right coding! Heelp![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
It shows now! I just typed in a 3 instead of a 1! Tysm Bree! If you hadn’t suggested posting in here I would never have done it right! Now my ency has a upgrade check it out!Bree Grey wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:09Well it works! DOes it not show on you screen?Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:08Ok…Bree Grey wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:06Try to post your banner on here for we could see the coding done to it![]()
Hiiii
Last person to post wins!
No problem!Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:11It shows now! I just typed in a 3 instead of a 1! Tysm Bree! If you hadn’t suggested posting in here I would never have done it right! Now my ency has a upgrade check it out!Bree Grey wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:09Well it works! DOes it not show on you screen?Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:08Ok…Bree Grey wrote: 21 Jan 2026, 16:06Try to post your banner on here for we could see the coding done to it![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
Hi Adora!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
hey adora!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Hi Adora! Hi Ada! Hey lils!
I'm great! Wbu?
I'm great! Wbu?
Last person to post wins!
Hey Elowin
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |